Research shows that early diagnosis and early treatment of HIV contribute to length of life and helps prevent further transmission of the virus. As a part of GCMC’s commitment to reduce new HIV infections among MSM (men who have sex with men) Black and Latino males, ages 13-29, we offer the following services:
HIV Testing & Counseling with Personalized Cognitive Counseling (PCC)
• Free one minute rapid HIV testing coupled with other STI testing
• Risk-reduction counseling
• Personalized Cognitive Counseling (PCC) – an HIV testing intervention geared specifically toward MSM
• Refer clients to other supportive services
• Linkage to care for HIV-Positive Person
• Free condoms and other safer sex supplies
GCMC has weekly testing hours that include evening times and special testing events that occur at local LGBT bars and clubs.
Testing Opportunities at GCMC
Mondays & Thursday 11am-7pm – GCMC 889 E. Long St. Columbus, OH 43203
Tues, Wed, Fri: 9am-7pm at home and off site testing by appointment only.
For appointments or to receive more information about HIV testing and counseling contact Ryan Hair at (614) 600-0638 or firstname.lastname@example.org